Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Goal Setting Part II

Hello SB friends! In an effort to capitalize on my time, I'm writing this post on a school bus. :0) We're on our way to a last minute field trip. I'm the only adult with my class of 23. Two of those students I call my special students. They struggle with behavior challenges, which has been a challenge for me this school year. I mention this because of the next step in my beginning of the year goal setting journey. So without further adieu, I give you

STEP THE THIRD: WRITE DOWN THREE THINGS YOU LEARNED FROM YOUR WINS AND THREE THINGS YOU LEARNED FROM WHAT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU.

This step for me can be a struggle to write . Both because sometimes I don't know the answers right off and because it can get pretty emotional for me.

We've just arrived at our destination, So check back later and I'll share more of my answers to steps one through three. Have a great day!

Luvz,
Meg:0)

No comments: