Thursday, October 4, 2012

What do you believe?

 Photo: Love this from @ project forgive
 
Hello!  It's Thursday! 
 (Yes, I'm aware that when I wrote before
Thursday was actually two days after I posted,
 but today is Thursday! :0) ) 
 
How are you doing with the mirror exercises? 
Anyone have a story they'd like to share?
Comment below or e-mail me at meg@soulfulbrilliance.com.
 
So let's take a moment to think about the beliefs
we hold about ourselves, life, people, and the world. 
In your journal or on a piece of paper
finish the following sentences with as many answers as you can.
Don't hold back, just write down the first things that come to mind.
 
I am:
 
Life is:
 
People are:
 
The world is:
 
Look at your list of beliefs.
When I first did this, all of my beliefs were pretty negative.
Now there are also a lot of positive things that I believe about
myself, life, people, and the world too.
 
Ask yourself a few questions and write down your answers:
 
What things in your life can you find that show that
your negative beliefs about yourself aren't true?
 
What things can you find that show your negative
beliefs about life aren't true?
 
What about people?
 
The world?
 
I'm going to do this as well.
Let's meet back here on Saturday to see what we learned:0)
I am committed to posting again on Saturday by 11:00 a.m.
We'll discuss how to shift our beliefs
so we can live in our soulful brilliance!
 
If you would like to share an ah-ha you had doing this
journal writing, please comment below or e-mail me at
 
Luvz,
 
Meg:0)

No comments: