Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Shine Brightly!

I love this song from the lds children's song book called I Am like a Star. The lyrics are as follows:
I am like a star shining brightly,
Smiling for the whole world to see.
I can do and say happy things each day,
For I know Heav'nly Father loves me.

We are all like stars. Blessed with the light of Christ, no one was exempt. This Christmas season, as we focus on the symbols of Christmas and what started Christmas, lets remember to share that light we were blessed with. I know that for me, I have been blessed to have my light rekindled by another's light, so I try to pay it forward and share my light with others. We were brought together for a reason. Heavenly Father knows what he's doing when he brings people into our lives, whether to help us or for us to be his hands in helping others. We are all meant to shine.

Monthly challenge: let your light shine by giving a small act of service as a Christmas gift.  The smallest acts of service tend to make the biggest difference in the life of another. If you are looking for ideas visit http://multiplygoodness.com/do-good-24-days-of-giving/. Please share with us on Instagram and Facebook using the hashtags 
#sbiamastar #soulfulbsisterhood #soulfulbrillance #sharegoodness.

Challenge for the next 7 days: Write these lyrics down and hang them in a place where you will see them daily. Then, go about your day in a way that shares that light

Beth

No comments: