Saturday, November 8, 2014

Intensify Your Light through Gratitude




I have been really thinking about gratitude in the last few weeks and I think with this being November it's a great time to reignite the light of Gratitude. Holding gratitude for what you have and recognizing the deep lying blessings in your life that your Father in Heaven has given you is the best way to gain more abundance of blessings in your life which in turn allows you to shine, to intensify the light that you have.

I’m always looking for ways to make that bad situation a blessing in disguise. We might not see it right off or it might seem as though the world is against us but all things are for our benefit. So you can choose whether to find the positive that it brings or you can wallow. I’m not saying that you can’t grieve. Grief is an important part of life, no matter how big or how small the trial or bad situation is. I just think it’s a benefit to look at how it could be a blessing. Heavenly father creates perfect things. We might come down here with our Human flaws but he has the perfect path of growth for us. He knows us better than we know ourselves and as we allow him to guide us he will allow us to show our light and greatness.

It’s all about the  ATTITUDE of Gratitude.”

I recently found myself suffering in pain physically and emotionally. I had been feeling a huge lack of abundance in my life so much so that I was laid up in bed for a whole day with excruciating back pain.  I have a lot of tools in my tool belt to assist me in finding relief, but I find as I shift and focus on gratitude the healing is intensified. Through gratitude I’ve been able to find a way to create more of what I want. In this case I have been offered several design jobs in the last few weeks and more opportunities of how I can shift things to save money have come into my space.

GRATITUDE is a doorway.

As we feel gratitude for what we have we open ourselves up to receive more from our Father in Heaven. I know that as I hold an attitude of gratitude I will create more of what I want for my life.

Monthly challenge:  make a list of the things you are grateful for and post it somewhere that you see it often. Like the fridge or your bathroom mirror. Add to it throughout the month and if you’re feeling like sharing you can post a picture of what you’re grateful for to instagram or facebook by using #soulfulbsisterhood #intensifyyourlight #gratitude #sharegoodness

Weekly challenge: write a letter to someone that you are grateful for and give it to them.    

No comments: