I am grateful for a country that has set aside a day for me to be able to celebrate my gratitude. That's the thing that I found myself most grateful for on Thanksgiving. I know it seems like a little thing, but it's an opportunity to celebrate all that we're grateful for. Family, Friends, bountiful resources of food and shelter, health, service and so much more. As I reflected here are some of the things on my list of celebration
- 5am wake up call- celebrating the beginning of a new day.
- 6am turkey burner competition at the gym- celebrating my healthy body and good friends that support me.
- texting with family and friends- celebrating the love and support of others
- food prep for the plentiful feast- celebrating my talent of cooking
- turkey bowl- celebrating my spontaneity, good friends, and my healthy athletic body.
- feasting with my family- celebrating quality time with family that I don't get to see very often.and sharing my talents with others.
- conversation- celebrating quality time with my mom and having a much needed conversation for both of us.
- bedtime- celebrating a warm home, reflection on the day and preparation for a new day.
What are some things that you are Grateful for every day?
Challenge: Find something simple in your day and reflect on how it assists you in celebrating gratitude.