Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gratitude=Intensified Light



This last month has been full of so many new things. I've been so grateful for the focus I've been able to have on the many blessings Heavenly Father has sent my way. I've struggled with a new role in my life that has been something I didn't want to do. I've been trying to look for the blessings and find that as I have done this that perhaps the reason I've been asked to do this is not just for me to grow,but for me to shine my light and lift up more of Heavenly Father's sweet children. Every time I start to feel frustrated about it, I remind myself to be grateful for what I have and for the opportunity to spread His light and assist others in learning of The Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Gratitude helped me to believe in my role to share the light I have in me. As I've done that, my light has INTENSIFIED to a brightness I haven't seen in a long time. 

GRATITUDE INTENSIFIES OUR LIGHT! 

I hope this month has been one of being grateful for your blessings and that you have seen how this can intensify the light you hold!

Luvz, 
Meg:0)

No comments: