Monday, February 11, 2013

A Missing Piece: Act!

Hey friends!
How is the journey going?
Yesterday as I was writing the last post
I knew I was forgetting something.
For those of you who have been
in my space recently you know that this is nothing new:0)
Today while I was doing some studying and pondering,
I realized what I had forgotten!

I asked you to do a few things:
pray, study, ponder, record and share.
I forgot one of the most important
pieces of this process!
ACT!
 So I would invite you to add this to your journey!

Act!
As you are studying and learning,
sit down and decide on something you
will be able to do this week that will
assist you in leaving your nets
and following after Christ.
  
Here are some examples:
(Remember to be specific and be sure to tell someone 
about what you're working on so they can assist in keeping you accountable.)

1. I am studying my scriptures each day at 7:00 a.m. for ten minutes.
2. I am attending an endowment session at the temple Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m.
3.  I am waking each morning and before doing anything else, I am writing down ten things I am grateful for in my life.
4. I am waking each morning and going straight to my knees to pray sincerely to my Heavenly Father to thank Him for my blessings and ask for assistance in living my life in a way that will help me grow closer to Him. (This one is mine:0)

If you need someone to be accountable to, feel free to e-mail me at meg@soulfulbrilliance.com!

Luvz,
Meg :0)

P.S. In all my thinking last night before I fell asleep, I had a lot of thoughts about some posts for this week, so look for more to come in the next few days:0)

No comments: