Saturday, October 13, 2012

ACT!

 
Ever had a time in your life when you felt discouraged about your life?
Knowing that you can do so much, but being afrad to do it?
Well, this last few months I have been struggling with that fear.
I keep asking myself why I have gotten so off track.
I know so many tools to help myself create my best life.
There was a simple answer...I've been letting my fears paralyze me.
 
Today I had a little inspiration come to me!
Let me share it with you :0)
 
How do you find your Soulful Brilliance and live the life you desire?
 
If all you do is wish.
If all you do is dream.
If all you do is think about what you want.
You will get nowhere.
You will feel stuck in life.
You will be unhappy, miserable, and depressed.
 
The key is to ACT!
 
Learn to have faith in and trust in yourself and your Father in Heaven.
Feel your fear and acknowledge it, but push through it and move on!
Move.  Act.  Take a step in the direction you want to go.
Remember even small steps mean you are moving!
 
It can feel terrifying at first...to walk a new path.
To leave the comfortable, familiar path you know.
Put one foot in front of the other!
 
You may fall, but you can get back up and move on.
You may come across an obstacle, but you can find away to go around it.
Just keep moving!
 
Before you know it you're walking faster.
You are walking with confidence and power.
 You are radiating love and light. 
 
As you embrace this and move forward
with integrity and authenticity,
your purpose becomes clear!
 
Does it happen all at once? No!
It comes a little at a time.
A step at a time.
 
Along the way you find and old friend you had forgotten,
Your SOULFUL BRILLIANCE!
The light and divine potential that you always have carried inside!
 
You find the courage to walk despite your fear.
You find that Heavenly Father has always been leading you in your path.
He has always been walking right next to you.
Encouraging you.
Pleading with you to find your gifts and use them to help others.
Smiling when you discovered all you can do!
 
Fear will paralyze you,
But if you ACT you will find
courage!
 
ACTION will take you to where you want to go!
So what are you waiting for?
ACT!
 
Luvz,
Meg ;0)

No comments: